Supply Chain Management
- Achieve a competitive advantage through a modern, digital, reliable, and efficient supply chain
- We consult you in the conception and hedging of your supply chain. Thus, we follow an interdisciplinary approach to consider all relevant questions of logistics, quality and commercial
- The Drescher Consulting approach offers a systematic approach to evaluate, plan, implement and manage your supply chain
Control of the supply chain is a key success factor for your company
In a globalized world, the greatest difficulties for most companies are not located in-house anymore but are globally distributed: within the supply chain.
Therefore, the key to success today is mastering the supply chain beyond the company boundaries.
Often internal processes are optimized up to the last decimal but cannot be implemented due to inconsistent process modeling along the supply chain. A reliable, powerful and efficiently managed supply chain has a direct impact on your production efficiency and thus on your profit.
We consult and support you in the following areas:
- Supply chain strategy
- Theory of Constraints (ToC)
- Capacity management
- QM and logitic audits
- Task force management
- Displacement management
- Supplier development
- Inventory and range management
- Production program planning
Our procedure for optimizing your supply chainSupply Chain Assessment
- We scan the supply chain and systematically identify its weaknesses
- We provide quality and logistics audits for a standardized and transparent evaluation durch
- We combine customer-specific requirements with industry standards, e.g. IATF 16949, VDA 2, VDA 6.3, VDA maturity level analysis (MLA)
- We create implementation plans for the systematic qualification of your supply chain
- We work both conceptually and operationally
- Our consultants actively support you in the implementation of task forces, both from the OEM and OES point of view
- We establish a continuous, KPI-based management of your supply chain
- We conduct regular re-qualification audits of your supply chain to ensure a CIP-process
A customized fit instead of off the shelf solutions
Our motivation is the ideal communication within the supply chain. With many engagements at OEM and OES we know the needs and processes of both sides and can offer you the solution to optimize your customer-supplier relationship.
Our established team is your partner, regarding the conceptual structuring of your supply chain as well as in urgent task force assignments.
Extract of our project references
Task force – critical suppliers
Preventing production stoppages by ensuring the availability of purchased parts and sustainable capacity extension and flexibility of suppliers.
Production relocation and supplier qualification
Qualification and support of the supplier during the entire relocation process by establishing a transparent project management and controlling the sampling and release of the purchased parts.