Strategy. Quality management. Digital transformation.
What do you expect from a good business consultancy? Efficient analysis of business processes? Holistic development of strategies and concepts? Continuous support for the implementation of new procedures? You are best advised with a complete package tailored to your individual needs – this is our motto.
Since 2007, we consult sustainably with a strong customer focus. With our considerable experience and the required expertise, we safely lead our customers to the desired result. We analyze processes carefully and methodically. We listen to your needs. Because you know your business best. On this basis, we develop individual solutions for every single customer – that ideally suit your individual requirements. We don’t leave you after the concept design, moreover we support you through the implementation process up until proven effectiveness of the optimized processes. For measurable and sustainable success.
Our portfolio does not only include innovative working methods. Moreover, a good relationship to our customers is an essential part of our consulting approach. Motivated employees convince based on our guiding principles with personal and social skills. We seek to collaborate with you in a team, instead of orchestrating from the outside.
Our consultants tackle the on-going digital transformation of business models and work processes in your industry. At the same time, we encourage the functional and methodical qualification of your employees. We continue to expand our competences and develop modern qualification concepts – get more information at the academy site.
Our consulting services at a glance:
Successfully implement strategy with Hoshin Kanri
- Vision analysis and definition of strategic objectives
- Transformation of strategic objectives into specific measures, responsibilities and metrics
- Cascading of strategic objectives on lower hierarchy levels and securing of corporation-wide strategy implementation
Process-oriented quality management
- Development of efficiency potentials in the value chain by means of Business Process Management (BPM)
- Implementation of quality management norms (e.g. according to ISO 9001, VDA 6, IATF 16949)
- Design of processes according to Automotive SPICE requirements and preparation of audits
- Application of creativity and problem-solving methods
- Realization of value stream analysis
- Implementation of lean management in production and administration
- Analysis of customer needs and specification of process- and product requirements
- Design of supplier qualification programs
- Optimization of interfaces in the supply chain and risk minimization
- Establishment of effective complaints management processes
- Establishment of Project Management Offices (PMO)
- Implementation of agile methods
- Innovation of business models
- Process innovation
- Product development and process design by the means of Lean Startup
- Organization and presentation of workshops
- Implementation of sustainable concepts (People, Profit, Pattern, Planet)
- Establishment of competence management and qualification programs
Klicken Sie auf die Grafik, um mehr zu den einzelnen Elementen zu erfahren.