Structured and sustainable solutions to problems
Often, we are confronted with solving problems as quickly as possible to prevent serious consequences. The causes are not always known, nor are the actual effects.In our seminar you will learn different ways to solve your problems using the structured approach according to PDCA. Easy to understand quality tools are used, which you can integrate directly into your daily work. The individual consideration of your problem and the definition of the training focus is carried out in close advance coordination with you. An individual selection of methods ensures relevance and applicability in your working environment. We are happy to integrate your practical examples and documents into the training. In this way, the participants can directly apply what they have learned.
Using the PDCA problem-solving process, participants learn in small groups how to solve problems in a structured and sustainable manner. The methods and procedures form the “tools” for…
- Problem identification (e.g. anticipatory error detection, ABC analysis)
- Root cause analysis (e.g. Ishikawa diagram, fault tree analysis)
- Solution finding (e.g. criteria-based matrix, Poka Yoke)
- Effectiveness testing (e.g. statistical methods, design of experiments)
- Solution realization (e.g. action plan, lessons learned)
- Comprehensive introduction to structured problem solving according to PDCA
- Qualification of your employees for the implementation of the problem solving methods
- Practical application of the contents in the context of a racing car challenge
- Each practical course is individually adapted to your needs
Are you interested? Then contact us!