FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
Avoiding errors by means of FMEA
Do you want to avoid errors at an early stage and thus preventively reduce costs? Then we recommend the implementation of an FMEA.The largest share of all errors occurs before the start of series production. Preventive quality methods such as FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) are now required in many industries. In our seminar you will learn to systematically identify potential risks, defects and sources of defects in your products, systems as well as processes. By avoiding errors at an early stage, you can reduce costs preventively. Further goals of FMEA are to increase quality awareness and product quality, to ensure customer orientation and to relieve the burden in product liability cases. With the help of FMEA, you systematically document failure modes and corresponding countermeasures.
- Training of the 7 FMEA steps
- Introduction to the different types of FMEA
- Innovations of the FMEA harmonization AIAG and VDA
- Carrying out an FMEA using exercises and practical examples
- Compact introduction to the understanding of FMEA.
- Qualification of employees for participation in FMEA workshops.
- Integration of practical examples and best practice tips from our experienced FMEA moderators
- Each training course is individually adapted to your needs.
You can book this training with us as a face-to-face event or as an online event.
We accompany you not only during the qualification, but also during the active execution of an FMEA:
- Workshops for the execution of the 7 FMEA steps
- Moderation of product/design, system and process FMEA’s
- Organization of the FMEA:
- Analysis of product and/or process requirements
- Planning of deadlines
- Support with team composition
- Optional: Action tracking
- Ensuring the methodical correctness of your FMEA
Are you interested in training or in conducting an FMEA? Then contact us!